Whew. Sorry about that. Unannounced our internet providers came and took our internet away - they didn't want to have to come out and fix something that couldn't be fixed. So after MONTHS of trying calling EVERYONE who provides internet (and NO ONE does) we finally went with Hughes Net. It is alright. It works and is WAY better than none. It takes a little while for a page to show up but when it does, it is the complete page with all the photos there. We have 30 days to see if we like it. It was a MUCH bigger ordeal than I thought it would be. We do live out of town but we really aren't all THAT isolated....
Since I have no pictures presently, here is part of an email I sent to my sister a few days ago, just so you can see what we've been up to.....
I'm feeling well. This pregnancy is a lot harder on me - more aches and pains - then the first two. I'm assuming it is because I haven't had 2 kids to chase around before. I have a date for the ultrasound. I want to say it is Dec 14th. I think I'll be 26/27 weeks along then. Jack is excited to come to my appointment with me and see a video of the baby - I hope the kids stay interested for more than 1 minute so Joel can actually enjoy it too. My guess so far is a boy. I have no clue of boys names. I do like Rosemary for a girl, but that might be too many herbs for this family. But yeah...
Jack started a new job recently. He is sooooo cute doing it. He feeds a horse that a friend is keeping up in one of the pastures. He gets paids 25cents per feeding, 2 feedings a day. We bundle up and all I do is put the right amount of hay in his wheelbarrel. He does the rest. If I try to help even a tiny bit he gives me the lecture about how this is his job, not mine, and so he has to do it. If you ask him what he is going to do with his money he'll tell ya he's going on a mission.
Sage is a cutie pie, getting cuter and more independent every day. She is getting really good at her animal noises. You just have to point to an animal or even just mention its name and she can give the correct sound. She loves to laugh and do EVERYTHING that Jack is doing.
Tonight Joel is going to slaughter one of the cows. He wants to try to do it himself (with help, of course) this year because it will save us around $500 in the slaughter and butchering. There will be 4 left - 2 for next year, one for the bishop, and one the we are selling to help pay for the 2 calves we got for next year. Both pigs are going next month - again one for church and one to split with Bill and Katherine. Those chickens are lucky they keep those eggs coming (jk).
It's good to be back!
7 comments:
Good to have you back! It was so cute to have Jack invite us to come watch him do his job. :)
Welcome back!!!! I've sure missed you! Sorry to hear about the internet ordeal- that is such a headache and VERY taxing to have no internet.
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so thrilled for you! You are such a good momma, she/he is a blessed soul. I agree that the third pregnancy hurts more, and I have found recovery more painful. I keep thinking my figure is back, but then can't put on my old pants! So I guess not :). Granted, it has only been two and a half weeks, but it just feels so good to not have a watermelon belly anymore!
Best luck with everything- can't wait to hear the results of the ultrasound!
P.S. That adorable Jack just kills me- saving for his mission already!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! i think you'll find three babes is pretty great! you're such a great mama - any baby is so blessed to be yours.
hooray!
Yea!!!!! I'm glad you have the internet. Love the post...and just to let you know...the 4th pregnancy isn't as hard as the 3rd. (so, I guess this means you'll have to have a number 4) =P
Love ya! And I like the name Rosemary.
Welcome back! If you end up not liking your service, we have wireless for $35/month. Not sure how much you want to pay, but I think it's reasonable for wireless. The service is $30 and $5 antenea rental. We didn't really have much of a set up fee as I recall either - good deal, I think.
Glad to see that the pregnacy is showing, since I was afraid to ask a month or two ago when it was in that "is she pregnant, I am not sure" stage! :)
too early to spell correctly, btw!
Sending many CONGRATULATIONS, Morgan!!! Glad to know you're expecting. I'm very happy for you. You are the greatest mommy ever and your children ... ,as Jenny said, are very very blessed.
Post a Comment