These pictures make me laugh - Jack really wanted to take picture of Joel on the tractor this day because, "Daddy looks SOOOO handsome." Indeed, he sure does...hehehe...obvious, ain't it? Gotta love that boy.
These entries have been so fun to read Morg! You look great- congrats on being almost done. I think this is the part of the pregnancy that takes the most patience. Love you and good luck!
5 comments:
I figure that Momma frequently tells Daddy and Jack how handsome they are. ;)
These entries have been so fun to read Morg! You look great- congrats on being almost done. I think this is the part of the pregnancy that takes the most patience. Love you and good luck!
Jack sure makes me laugh! What a cute boy!
Jack is so cute! He probably thought, "Daddy and a tractor...together. Perfection!" :)
Got a nice chuckle out of it:) Really cute!
Post a Comment