The week before we left was super duper crazy. CRAZY! Jack and Sage had a terrible stomach flu, well, still have residual problems with it, Charly developed a rash (it turns out that she is allergic to penicillin, just like me), and every moment Joel was home he was finishing a major project – the master bath. I did use the bathtub once, and it was heavenly. It is a HUGE tub, you can completely stretch out and have water up to your chin. Ahhhh. It is a shame we didn’t have it sooner. Hopefully the new owners will appreciate it. We hired a contractor to finish some outside projects, including painting the siding.
I didn’t have much time to get ready with all three kids having a really tough time, so I didn’t finish the kitchen curtains :( Oh well. Bill and Katherine are super stars with all their help cleaning, supervising the packers, touch up painting – thank you seems to fall short in expressing our gratitude and how much work they have been doing.
Here are some pictures of the bathroom. I’ll blog soon about how we are doing in our hotel room in Fresno.
3 comments:
The Bathroom looks great!!! I could use a tub like that right about now. It does sound heavenly! Love you Morg!
I think my whole house could fit into your master bathroom. Looks AWESOME!
Too bad Joel didn't get his act together and finish that bathroom sooner :-) It looks awesome.
Hey Joel, I saw some water under the house and can't figure out where it came from. Everything above is dry. Can you come check it out?
Post a Comment