Here are a few pics of a few wood projects I made recently. I am totally stoked by them. Really.
Picture frame I designed and built for Joel to take to the office:
Picture frame I designed and built for Joel to take to the office:
Tree bench. It is on blocks in this pic because I wasn't patient enough to paint them before I made them. So they are just drying here. A second one is already cut but I am going to seal the wood up first before I assemble. You can see the planter boxes I made after Sammy was born in the background. The fence Joel built last year. He did a fantastic job. I have had the kids start to seal it, but there is still a long ways to go. And then there is sprinklers, grass, outdoor kitchen/eating area, tramp....okay, I'll stop myself. Obviously I have big plans for the backyard.
The see-saw. This was the big Christmas gift from us to the kids. I also made them aprons which I don't have a picture of. The kids have enjoyed this so far:

Next project (after the 2nd tree bench) is going to be loft beds for the boys' room with desks and bookshelfs underneath. I think it is going to take me a long time to build it, but Jack has lots of big ideas for it. I'm totally loving it.
Next project (after the 2nd tree bench) is going to be loft beds for the boys' room with desks and bookshelfs underneath. I think it is going to take me a long time to build it, but Jack has lots of big ideas for it. I'm totally loving it.

1 comment:
Amazing work! You are a jack of many trades Morg! (this is Kristen, not Glenn... though I am sure he'd be impressed too :) )
Post a Comment