Sunday, December 7, 2014

Jack's Baptism

Last week was Thanksgiving.  My parents, little bro, and a sister and her family, my cousin Kristen and her family, and Joel's mom came for the feast.  It was SO MUCH FUN.  It was a full house with good food and great company.  What made it even better more special was that the very next day, Friday the 28th, my son was baptized. 
 
My Jack turned 8 a few weeks ago.  It feels like he has always been part of my life yet it has also gone by so quickly.  I am so proud of who he is and who he is becoming.  He is an old man, so mature in some ways.  In other ways he such a boy.  Loves to get a rise from his sisters.  He has a very good heart.  So kind and caring.  He is just who he is, so untouched by the world.  It is a beautiful thing. 
 
Jack said that he felt very happy.  I'm happy for you too my boy.
 






 
And these two pictures of Charly and her cousin were just too cute to pass up.  Emery took them.

 

1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

Oh, I love these pictures (and it reminds me I need to send you mine from Thanksgiving!). Happy baptism sweet Jack! He and Max just killed me with their cuteness. You, btw, are GORGEOUS, my cousin!