Friday, February 16, 2007

12 Step Program Needed

So I've decided that I have a new addiction: Digital Photography. I have always enjoyed photography, but I loved going into the dark room and printing my own pics. Now I am obsessed with editing my pictures. I love that I can make a terrible photo - bad light and what not - look marvellous. Especially now that I have something to take photos of...perhaps more appropriately someONE. I thought I would be satisfied with just having them on the computer. NO! I love having them in my hands too. Now I have no excuse not to scrapbook. I'm finally going to use all the paper my mother-in-law has given me. And I will eventually get there. For now I am happily altering my so-so pictures to make masterpieces. It helps when the subject matter is so photogenic.

1 comment:

ali said...

Oh my gosh! What do I want to eat more...Jack or your delicious meals?????
Could you make me look 20 years younger and 20 pounds thinner????