Sunday's moment:
Getting ready for church. I was helping Jack pick out his clothes while Sage was in her room picking out her clothes. They both needed items out of the car that was still in there from the trip. So I went out to get the bags. When I came back, they had their drawers EMPTIED and clothes all over their rooms, and Jack and Sage were so proud because Jack had helped Sage get some clothes on. Jack said he couldn't find a dress but thought her little bee costume would be close enough. It was pretty funny. I need to post a picture of her in her bee outfit - to die for.
Today's moment:
We just got home from a hair pulling walk with me, 4 dogs (only 2 made it home, the other two ran off and WOULD NOT come back), 3 kids (one of whom was majorly melting down because she doesn't have the right equipment to go pee outside), one bike (whose rider decided he was tired half way through), and one trailer (yet another picture I need to take). It was obviously time for an early lunch, so I went inside to make it. I looked out the window to see clothes and a diaper thrown everywhere on the grass, Jack and Sage completely in the nude, standing in a borrowed cooler, filled with cold water from the hose that was still running, scrubbing themselves with washcloths. That definitely got a laugh from me and helped melt away the frustration feelings from our walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment