Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. This girl is something else. She is the most adorable thing in the world. She is so funny, smart, sweet, sassy, independent, strong willed, and I just can’t get enough of her. She always introduces herself as Sage Elizabeth, and since she can be hard to understand, everyone thinks her name is Elizabeth.
We have been looking at the kindergarten readiness for Jack, and it looks like Sage is pretty much ready to start too! Though, she was telling me that she can’t go to school because she was a girl. I did reassure her that she can’t go because she is too young and not because she is a girl.
Sage LOVES getting new clothes and new shoes. LOVES LOVES LOVES it. She still has her own unique style when she gets dressed and has started picking outfits out for Charlotte. There has been numerous days that I have Jack and two little Jacks. Recently she insisted on wearing a trashbag like overalls with holes in the bottom for her feet (don't worry, she wore a sweater over to be modest.) She still wears several outfits a day and likes to match colors with Charly. As a family we went and bought some new shoes for me, since all of mine were falling apart. She found a pair of shoes she loved and was heart broken we didn’t buy them. She was then resolved to call Grandma Sparks and ask her for some new shoes. (Katherine just sent 3 new pairs this past month, she we thought she’d be okay without another new pair)
Sage wants to be a mom and a teacher when she grows up. She is getting hair on her arms and tells me that means she is getting big to be a mom. Hopefully there are a few steps in-between…
Sage has been into singing lately, singing songs that she makes up – mostly baabaa songs. eg. I love baabaa; I’m trying to be like baabaa; She wants you to sing along. When you tell her that you don’t know it she says, “I can teach you if you want.” It just sounds cute coming from her mouth.
The other day Jack was being Jack and was telling me that Sage went onto the roof and was throwing eggs at the house. Sage was insistently denying these charges. Then she said, “I took the ladder.” It just made me laugh (and writing this out made me think that it still will only make me laugh, I guess you had to be there – but it just shows her sense of humor.)
My heart just swells thinking about Sage. I love her so much. Joel adores her too. She just has spunk, and is so cute I can hardly stand it.
2 comments:
She makes us smile too! What a beautiful girl!
Peaches is so cute and beautiful. And Peaches Mommy needs to get on back on the internet and write more about the going onings of the Sparks family. Hahahaha, just a little message for you Morgan for when you are back online!
Post a Comment