Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Internet Again

Hello, hello! It has been a while, but we are finally back online. We were all excited to be one block from town because the internet would surely be better than what we had in Oregon....WRONG! No one connected out here except for the dreaded HughesNet. Finally we got a connection through the school district because Jack is starting Kindergarten in the Fall. Ready for school or not, he's going dangit! We got the internet, so now I feel a little more connected. Funny thing is, Facebook is exactly the same since I left it a few months ago...exactly the same people living wonderful single lives, same people giving kid-isms, same people whining about the same things. I don't think I'm going to be on there as much.

I was about to give a little update on how we are doing and where we are at, but it is not even 7 in the morning and Jack is already pestering his sister to no end and Sage is incapable of using words. Needless to say, they are already driving me crazy, so I guess not much has changed here either :)

2 comments:

tina said...

Good to hear from you, again. It's funny about FB, it is all the same, isn't it?! I need to blog more often!

Katia said...

Hi Morgan, it is so good to hear from you again:) I do agree with your comment about facebook. I actually deactivated my account so I'm not tempted to waste the precious time I am given every day. I also feel the same as Tina, I should blog more too:)