Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life with Sam

 

I don’t have a lot of time to write, but I just wanted to post some pictures of present day life.  We are surviving.  Sam is an amazingly good baby.  I am enjoying him so much.  The other kids have really been loving and adoring to him too.  I simply cannot express how my heart has swelled since being a mom.  It bursting so much it almost hurts.  I love LOVE my children.    They are each so special in their own individual way.  I am so blessed to be their mom.

P1060010P1230055 P1230043  P1230036 P1230038P1230035

3 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Yay! I'm just so glad that I'm finding a little time to check up on blogs. Sam is adorable! Well, all your kids are beautiful! And yes, I think Sam looks like Jack. Love ya!

Maxmomma said...

Morgan! Sam is so cute! I love the shot with all four kids- in a few years you'll marvel at how young they all were! What a beautiful, beautiful family-- you have every right to have your heart swell to overflowing over that darling group! DO you need anything yet????

Andrea said...

Oh,so gorgeous, lovely, beautiful,and heavenly. Hug each other, kiss each other lots and lots.