Mr. Sam is now 23 1/4 inches long (50th percentile) and weighs 13 lbs 6 oz (90th percentile). He is still an amazing guy. He is easy going and I totally adore him. We all do.
I am totally enjoying little guy.
cute cute cute....Mama's looking pretty good as well. :)
He's darling Morgan! You look great!
What a handsome boy. wow, I think he is looking like a Wright. More than Jack did actually. What do u think?
Totally can tell he's one of yours! He's a cutie!
He is adorable! Definitely a Sparks baby. And Morg...you look great! Love ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cute cute cute....
Mama's looking pretty good as well. :)
He's darling Morgan! You look great!
What a handsome boy. wow, I think he is looking like a Wright. More than Jack did actually. What do u think?
Totally can tell he's one of yours! He's a cutie!
He is adorable! Definitely a Sparks baby. And Morg...you look great! Love ya!
Post a Comment