I don't change my status very often on Facebook. But there are updates that I do think of doing, just never do. And they seem to be just one liners that doesn't seem to merit a blog post. So I thought I'd post a few here just to update the blog.
*Cut off 2 inches of Charly's hair - no more mullet! And she looks adorable.
*Seriously Jack? He has a new thing of pinching my back fat. The first time, I turned to swat him away and he was too close to me - it gave him a black eye...yeah, I'm a good mom.
*Charly woke up and said "No, diaper. Bottom." She decided she is ready to be potty trained...I'm not so committed.
*One side of the new fence completed!! So excited for our new backyard!
*We went out and bought sweet new sunglasses for everyone. Sage thinks she looks like Fancy Nancy now.
*"I do!" and "Mine!" are becoming Charly's mantras.
*Bought a soccer ball - Jack has shown great interest and is actually pretty good. Will probably try a team this summer.
*I've lost 13 lbs the past 5 weeks!! Yay to Weight Watchers! I'd be perfectly happy to lose only 15 - 20 lbs more and that would be my ideal weight.
*Went bowling with the family - totally fun! Only my left cheek was totally sore the next day...how sad is that?!
*Jack read me 1/2 of the Cat in the Hat! I love hearing him read. Totally exciting.
*These are seriously the nicest winters. Loving being outside.
*I could have 10 more babies like Sam. What a blessing he is.
*Folding laundry makes me not want to wash anymore...it is that bad.
*Joel put wheels on our couch so we could roll it in front of the computer - totally ghetto but actually really nice!
*Tired. Just tired.
*Sage is a Sunbeam at church! She likes it quite a bit. Her teacher is the mayor. She's a great lady.
*I love days off school! Love having Jack around. I sure love my kiddos.
4 comments:
I love them! Congrats on the fence, and 12 pounds, and a good baby! Miss you! Thanks for the update, just yesterday I was thinking "I really need to call Morgan, I don't know ow things are for her right now..."
Love you!
That was actually super fun to read! :) :) :) Love getting in your head a little bit.
Love that I know about your butt cheek after reading this. Feel like I really know the scoop now! Share more! Well, not necessarily about your butt cheek but about those little things that make life....life.
Um, that comment was from Andrea not Jesus. (:
Post a Comment