Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ha!

Yeah, didn't I say once a week to blog?  Well, that didn't happen.  Maybe I should be more generous with my goals - once a month??

Quick update: Joel took the older 2 kids to go and see his parents in Oregon.  They were going to fly, and then decided they would drive.  So I was going to go with them.  But then Joel's mom told him not to be crazy and convinced him to fly.  SO I have had the weekend with just Charly and Sam.  I totally enjoyed it! 

Charlotte really is beyond smart for her age.  She already knows a few letters from sight, she understands EVERYTHING, and I love how encouraging she can be.  She will tell me I look cute, or what I am working on is nice.  I love that she tells me what they did in nursery - usually that they had "pop(corn in) class."  She is absolutely gorgeous with those eyes and dimples.  I think that she has enjoyed spending one on one time with me too.  She really is an absolute joy of a girl. 

Out of no where Sam has already turned 6 months!  He will be 7 months here pretty soon.  I don't have a newborn anymore!  When did that happen?  He really is the very best baby EVER.  Seriously.  I guess by best I mean that he is happy and easy going.  He eats well, loves his rice cereal (which Charlotte loves to eat if he doesn't finish his bowl) and he sleeps moderately well.  He is looking more and more like Sage in his face.  His cheeks especially.  And they both have Joel's Betty Boop lips.  A real handsome boy.

That's it for now.

No comments: