Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Room Switch

It finally happened…the big switcharoo of the rooms.  The official girls’ room and a boys’ room.  Jack and Sage had been together with Charlotte in the blue room and Sam in our closet.  Yesterday we put the girls together on the bunk in the pink room and the Jack on an air mattress and Sam in the crib in the blue room.  THEY ALL SLEPT SO WELL!!!  Granted, it has only been one night, but it just sets things off right.

Now that the rooms are officially gender based, we can decorate accordingly! 

Here is what I made for the girls’ room:

 

P5090008 P5090007 P5090006 

One thing we’ve had in the room for a while is this clothes-pin board that we made a while back. Sage did the majority of the painting.  But now that Jack is out of the room, Sage’s art has taken over:

P5090004

For Jack’s room I think I am going to have him make a lamp-base out of pipe.  And he is not going to be on an air bed forever.  I’m going to eventually make some bunk beds…

3 comments:

Ashley said...

So crafty! I love those 3-D stars

tina said...

I like both of those projects! So, awesome!

strivingforsunshine said...

So pretty. It makes my heart happy.