Friday, June 15, 2012

The Kitchen

A few weeks ago when Joel took the older kids to Oregon Charlotte and I made a kitchen as a surprise!  I totally love it.  It is SOOO not perfect in any stretch of the imagination, but I like it.  It was really my first build after my planter boxes (which I never took pictures of).  But it did help build my confidence and now I’m on fire and am constantly adding to the list of things I want to build.  Joel is happy that I am happy.  Plus, what type of handyman would object when his wife wants to buy new tools? 

The kitchen is going to be completely destroyed by my son, but I just need to breathe and let it go…it is for them after all, right? 

P5260007

P6040006 P6040005

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

You are so creative!

strivingforsunshine said...

I am in awe!!!!! Wishing I was a builder.. You are amazing.