Once again, I am behind on blogging. Sage turned 4 way back in July. This is NOT a reflection of how much I love this girl. I adore her. ADORE.
Right now Joel has taken Sage to visit his folks. Oh my goodness I miss her. (Joel too, but since I was talking about Sage...) She has been a joy to talk to on the phone. You can understand her very well, she is funny and sweet and charming, and oh how I want to kiss her cheek so badly.
Once again Sage is mature beyond her years. I cannot believe that Sage just turned 4. She surely seems old enough to be 5 turning 6.
*She is tall for her age (90th percentile).
*She is very very smart.
*She is the sweetest kindest girl to her little brother and sister. She loves to hold Sam and to make him laugh.
*She is going to do preschool this year. She is really excited though she says she is going to be shy. She is such good company, I am going to miss her so much! I would much rather her be home. (There really is no one else her age at church that was interested in doing a home-school for preschool like I did for Jack. Sage and I do things at home together but it is now quite the same without other kids there.)
*Favorite colors: Purple and Pink
*Favorite church song: I Love to See the Temple; Choose the Right
*When she grows up: Wants to be a doctor or a nurse AND a mom
*Loves: Clothes!! (Since they've been gone, there has been considerably less laundry.)
*Love Langage: Physical Contact. She has a lot of affection to give. In fact, when she is having a hard time, the best thing to do is to cuddle up with her and read her a book.
*Right now the favorite books right now are Richard Scarry books (All the kids are obsessed. Plus they are cool because they are the exact same books Joel had when he was a kid.)
HAPPY (late) BDAY SAGEBRUSH!!
3 comments:
It doesn't seem like she should be 4 already! Time sure does fly! She is looking so grown up! I miss you and your family.
Great pictures! She's adorable, Morgan
Such happy pictures of Sage. xoxox
Post a Comment