Monday, August 27, 2012

Sammy Pics Over the Past Few months

Ok.  Mr. Sam is no longer a little baby anymore.  He is a BIG baby.  And he is still absolutely fantastic.  Really.  The best baby ever.  So unbelievably happy.  So quick to laugh and smile.  I love it!  We are so blessed with his temperament.  He is so absolutely adorable and he is adored by all of us.

Sam is 8 1/2 months old now.  He has 1 tooth, can sit pretty well, and is a mad crazy army crawler.  He is super fast with it too.  He likes to be in the thick of things with his brother and sisters - when we are reading a book on the ground he is sure to come and play with the pages.  He is not interested if we give him his own book.  If I am on the ground, he has to be on top of me.  He sure doesn't like it if I leave the room without him.  He will eat pretty much anything.  He quite enjoys it.  He is a good sleeper for the most part - though recently he his been waking up around 4.30 for a snacky snacky.  He can go back asleep, but, of course, I cannot. 

I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH SAMURAI!!!

These pics range from 3 months to 7 months old...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

The photos ended too soon! Sam is such a lovely fella