Halloween Pumpkin Patch Trip 2012
I'm not sure why it has been so hard these past few months to blog. I have a terrible memory, so it is good for me. It is also therapeutic. Good to just get things off my chest. But I don't have a lot of time right now. I just wanted to start to get back into the habit.
We have busy with just life. Jack, Joel and Sam all had birthdays. Bill and Katherine were here for Thanksgiving. Bill is not doing so hot. So it was good to see him. Sage has a friend at preschool that we get together with at least once a week. I love hearing them talk to each other. It is great. We quite like them. Charlotte is absolutely the cutest toddler ever. EVER. She makes me laugh every day. Lately she "just wants to make something" and be creative. I have been busy getting presents for Christmas made. The kids are going to be excited, I think.
Overall, we are happy. The kids are really fantastic. They are a great bunch of kids. Joel works. A. LOT. Consequently, he is tired too. He has a new job at a different plant, same company. He is trying to do his new job while still doing his old job until they find someone. It has been this way since July. Hopefully he will be able to do just one job soon. But even with limited Joel time, we are really happy. I am so loving the innocence of the kids. I am totally going to miss it when they get older. (At the same time I am totally excited for them to be older so we can do all these fun things together.) But yeah. There you have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment