This past Sunday Jack pulled out the book of the first few years of this blog. It is great. Reading it made me think that I need to do better. We have every detail of Jack's infancy recorded but barely anything of Sammy Boy. I haven't been taking as many photos. And it is no shape way or form reflective of my feelings for Sam. I am totally enjoying him. He is so absolutely adorable. But man, having 4 kids in 5 years is crazy. It is busy.
We have been so busy. Doing what? Nothing in particular. Just being us. Hanging with my brood. Holy smokes I love this crew. Things are crazy, busy, lots of crying, lots of laughing. My heart is full.

As mentioned, I have been taking a lot less photos. But between Jack and Sage and my camera and the iphone we have a few pics. Perhaps not professional quality but sufficient for sure. So get ready. Prepare yourselves. My hope is to some catch-up blogging through pictures.
We have been so busy. Doing what? Nothing in particular. Just being us. Hanging with my brood. Holy smokes I love this crew. Things are crazy, busy, lots of crying, lots of laughing. My heart is full.
As mentioned, I have been taking a lot less photos. But between Jack and Sage and my camera and the iphone we have a few pics. Perhaps not professional quality but sufficient for sure. So get ready. Prepare yourselves. My hope is to some catch-up blogging through pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment