Our biggest concern with having a baby was Jack. How's Jack doing with sis? Well, we were expecting the very worse and are pleased with the outcome thus far. It started out as a tolerance and is starting to be more affectionate - concerned about her eating mama's milk and making sure she has shoes and a binky.
Six weeks later (I can't believe it has been that long) Jack is doing fabulous. He randomly likes to hold her and whenever sis makes a noise I have to drop what I'm doing and immediately run to her or else Jack will beat me and try to pick her up to bring her to me. He is gentle with her most of the time, but sometimes not so gentle. He does have a hard time sharing toys. He wants to be the one the change her diapers - if only he was a bit older, I wouldn't contest it! He also likes to take the binky from her. But sometimes I catch him lying next to her on the bed, gently touching her head and holding the binky in her mouth. Precious moments for sure.
Here are the first glimpses of when first met his sister.
Joel and I were concerned about how it would be to have kids only 20 months apart. Besides being busy, we are happy it turned out this way. We think they are going to be buddies. At least we hope so!
3 comments:
Oh Morgan! How sweet!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Those dimples are absolutely killing me over here! She could model already and she doesn't even have any teeth yet... I guess some just come with that natural charm! How are you doing? How are you feeling? Sleeping? All of that! we miss you and are dying to see this beautiful family of yours in person!
I love the "firsts" pictures. Jack takes good care of his sis. Thanks for posting!
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Jack looks very happy with his "Sis." We are so proud of you and Joel...you are doing things right....except for that toilet thing...
Post a Comment