Friday, July 17, 2009

Sage's Birthday!!

MY LITTLE GIRL IS 1!!!! Yes, another child of ours has survived their first year. Congrats Sagebrush.
Jack was such a big helper to get ready for our 'party'. He made the cupcakes, frosting, and did all the decorating all by himself. (Okay, a little help from me, but not much.) We also did homemade ice cream.
This little girl sure keeps us busy. She is strong willed, independent, a tease, loves her mom and DAD and brother and any type of animal, and has the most adorable smile. She smiles which is beautiful, but then she has this second smile, where all the teeth and both dimples showing, and it is heart melting. Sage loves to climb and to draw. She does not like dolls, but loves to play with cars in the dirt. She wants to be all grown up and to do anything and everything that Jack is doing.
She has 8 teeth, can say 'mama', 'd' noises for dad and dog, 'uh-oh' and lots of car noises and other growls. Oh, and did I forget to mention that she has TAKEN HER FIRST STEPS?!?! At a rest stop on the way to the family reunion. She is amazing.
I'm in love with this little girl that I'm crazy about and who can sure drive me crazy... :)
Happy Birthday Sage!

4 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Sage is beautiful! It looked like it was a great success. And those cupcakes look yummy. I can't believe she's one already!

supifam said...

Happy Birthday Sage! Looks like she had a great time.

ali said...

Sage is SO BEAUTIFUL! I cannot believe that she is one years old...and walking! I can totally relate to her enjoyment of a bowl of frosting...you can NEVER have too much sugar on a cupcake! I am so glad that Jack is a good helper and his cupcakes are stupendous!
Mom

Maxmomma said...

So adorable! And yum! Homemade icecream... who needs a cake with that around?! Congrats on the first steps. I bet Heaven feels that way about us too- crazy about us and we can drive them crazy!

You are a darling Mom. Morgan. I love to read your posts.