I went outside the other day and found Jack inside his wheelbarrel with little miss Bella. Though probably not the safest with 8 week yr old Bella, it was pretty darn cute.
Isabella is Bill and Katherine's new dog. Their chihuahua Camilla died a few weeks ago (a very sad thing for them), and so Bella is Joel's new younger sibling.
I think I mentioned before that Jack has been DYING to get a little dog ever since we went to Colter Bay. Now Jack can enjoy one without us having to get one. Or so we thought...Grandma told Jack that they were sharing the dog. After a few days of having her (days filled with Jack going up and 'helping'with Bella by holding her on the couch while she slept for HOURS), Bill and Katherine went out of town - so the next couple weeks she is ours. I really don't think that Jack is going to let them have her back. HE CANNOT LEAVE HER ALONE!!! It has been a week, and the fascination has still not worn off in the slightest. It has been really cute seeing how tender, nurturing, and kind he can be. He really is taking great care of her. What a sweetie.
And for what it is worth, she really is a cute dog. Even Joel said that she was neat (this coming for the man who has a thing against little dogs).

4 comments:
Boy, she is stinking cute! And the pair of them is even more adorable. I am impressed that after a full-time week Jack is still just as fascinated... I think you have a dog in your near future. Good luck!
such a GREAT photo!!!! Love it!
A new dog? Over my dead body. -Joel
What a cute puppy! But I have to say that Jack's facial expression is sooo cute! And I have to tell you that even after having our little dog for months now....the fascination has not died yet. They love that puppy!
Post a Comment