Jack is learning to take picture on the camera. I didn't have any of my belly, so here it is, taken about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I'm, what, 24 weeks along now.
Sometimes I look and feel huge and other not so much. I want to say this was a day that I thought I was barely showing and then Jack took this picture and thought it must be wrong. We don't have any full length mirrors in the house - I can only see my chest and up. So whenever I pass by my reflection I always have to do a double take. It is hard to believe I'm this big already - Joel tells me I get MUCH bigger.
Ultrasound on the 14th! My present guess is a boy. Yikes! When this baby comes it will be 3 kids 3 and younger...what exactly were we thinking???? Oh, how wonderful our kids are...that must be it :)

1 comment:
Your belly is cute! Just you wait until you see mine....then you will feel a lot better about yours. =) Love ya morg....and I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment