Today was THE day. My doctor likes to do this really late, but finally, 26 1/2 weeks along, we got to see what my baby looked like. Jack and Sage did great while we were watching "the movie of the baby".
First off, I gained 10LBS!!!! She said not to worry since my weight gain has been slow, but, common, TEN POUNDS! Wowzers - I came home and ate carrots and dip for lunch. Don't worry, I'll eat again after I'm done typing...
Next thing is that we are going to have to go to a specialist in January for another ultrasound. The stomach as twice the size that it should be, so any abnormalities she refers to the specialist. She didn't seem concerned, and consequently neither do we, but it is good to check it out just in case.
Have I stalled enough? Are you still reading?? And now, ladies and gentlmen, the moment you have been waiting for......it....is....a...........drumroll please......GIRL! Like I said, I was expecting a boy, but a girl should be good too :)
Now the name hunt is on!
5 comments:
Congrats, Morgan! How exciting!
It is great to hear from you and to know the wonderful news!!! Congrats and happy name hunting :)
Whoo Hoo!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How fun, a sister! You will both be in our prayers that all is perfectly well with that angel. I always have a big month of weight gain too after slow months- don't worry one bit about it!!!! Love you- we're excited for you!
*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S!
I am just so thrilled for y'all...you might even say, "tickled pink," which is fitting. :)
I'll keep your sweet baby in my prayers!
Good luck with thinking of a name...we're still trying to do the same!
Love you bunches!
Post a Comment