Friends of ours went to walk along the train tracks for a family outing. Jack saw the pictures on their blog and has been DYING to do the same. DYING!! He wanted to go to the exact place they went to and had me email and call dozens of times to make sure that I knew exactly how to get there.
Last week before storytime at the Library we walked through the light rain on the train tracks - sat on them, looked at the railroad ties and the spikes and looked how the train tracks merged into one. We didn't see any trains, but Jack was very happy. But of course coming home he decided that that wasn't what he wanted - he wanted to go where there were tunnels and bridges...he is always thinking of something bigger and better. Sage enjoyed the walk too, carrying rocks and saying "heavy" then throwing them. It was a nice morning. We got back to the car before it started to rain a little heavier. Still looked like a frizzy rat at the library, but I guess I'm not trying to impress anyone.

4 comments:
That is too cute! I just love Jack! By the way, there's noting wrong with frizzy rats. ;)
Sounds like you know how to have a great time with your kids:) Pictures are awesome and just gotta love the grin on Jack's face:)
I love that you stop and savor the moment with your kids.
Fantastic photos and the story was precious. We love frizzy rats!
Post a Comment