. Joel found a cheap cheap junky car that had the motor that he wanted for the Dodge. Since we are only keeping the motor and scrapping the rest, the kids can have at it. Jack has taken all the lights off by himself. Sage grunts and groans as she works on the car. It is too funny. Joel is totally awesome about sharing his tools. He normally likes order and control, but with this the kids help themselves to whatever is in the toolbox, just as long as they put it back when they are done. And I've watched, they sure don't get back in the same place...So far this car has been a good family project.

5 comments:
That is too cute, Morg! You are raising some awesome kids over there.
From the title I thought you were going to tell us you were in labor ... and that blogging about it was part of your labor project or something. Fooled me!
So sweet! They are so smart! Teach them while they're young, right? :)
Glad to see that Jack is taking his role as the eldest child in your family seriously. He is such a doll - and Sage!! What a gorgeous little girl!!
I've been hearing about how Jack fixes the car and I love seeing him in action. Way cute kids and I love the railroad pics.
Post a Comment