A month or so ago the boys went on a Father’s/Son’s campout to the beach, so the girls and I went shopping, painted nails, did facials, and watched Dora the Explorer. Sage picked out the nail polish color. Even Charlotte got her toes done. Sage didn’t want to sleep in her bed, so we set up a cot in her room and she LOVED it. It is fun to be girly every once in a while.
When the boys came back from the beach, Jack was absolutely glowing. He had a GREAT time. He talked a lot about the food they ate and they went swimming in the ocean. Joel didn’t want to go but he did it for Jack. Jack’s excitement was definitely worth it.
1 comment:
Look like the girls had a fun time too! I love looking in on your little family and seeing their sweet faces. Sunday at church the primary kids got up to sing and I thought it just wasn't they same as Jack Sparks. :-) I see from you previous post it look like you are pregnant again. Congrats! Way exciting! When are you due.
Post a Comment