Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ballerina Class

 

Sage has been dying to be a ballerina and take a ballerina class.  So we got the girls signed up for a mommy and me class for kids 1-3 yrs old.  She was super duper excited.  We got there and besides us, there was one more child/mom.  Charly loved it.  Sage did a great job but it was obviously a little too young for her.  At the end she said that we didn’t get to dance like a ballerina!  The teacher offered that she stay and try out the next class with just 3 year olds.  It was right at nap time for Charly, but I decided to give it a go anyway.  This was much harder for her.  More girls, no mom.  We left early.  Sage decided that she does not like ballerina classes.  We paid for the month, and we’ll reassess from there.  BUT the girls look absolutely adorable, ADORABLE, in their ballerina dresses.

 

P9080009 P9080001P9080005 P9080007

3 comments:

Maxmomma said...

They are growing so fast! I LOVE the last picture of them smiling together in their darling dresses with their even-more-darling dimples!

Andrea said...

Totally awesome. I just bought couple leotards for my girls too. There is NOTHING and I repeat NOTHING like a little girl dressed up in ballet clothes and dancing- it is just too divine. Your girls are precious.

ali said...

What gorgeous ballerinas! You have been richly blessed with adorable children.! I'm hoping for a recital when I get down your way.....
Mom