...we did dance class again today and Sage ROCKED IT! She didn't want to go because she thought she was going to the kid class. As soon as I reassured her it was the mommy class she quickly got dressed. She was like a little wind up toy just moving constantly. She even learned some bar work.
...I always encourage Sage telling her that she is so smart that she can be and do anything that she wants to in the whole world. I just wanted to point out now that I never ingrained it in her that this was her only choice: Whenever I say something along the lines of how big she is getting, she ALWAYS says that she "has to get bigger so (she) can grow up and be a Mom!" She is going to be a wonderful mom.
...I asked Jack if he wanted to do a sport and he wasn't interested. He'd rather be home and work on his hotel. This hotel project has been a hot topic for months. Every little scrap of wood, metal, wire, and tool is used for this hotel. The old lights we took down from the house are for the hotel. He has PVC buried in the pasture for the plumbing for the hotel. Every day we play hotel where he is the boss of the hotel, collects money, has lists of people's names and how many nights we are staying, and every door in the house has a card on it with a number so we know which is ours. And he loves me, because I always get to be an owner with him, even though his sister is begging and pleading to be one.
...Charlotte is still the cutest CUTEST little girl. I LOVE her to bits and pieces. Well, that goes for the lot of them, at that. Charly love to be involved and doing what the other kids are doing. She will bring you diapers and wipes when she is poopy. She is becoming a amazing artist - she does not scribble but very intricately fills an entire page of her drawings, very very concentrated when doing it too. I'm totally impressed.
2 comments:
What fun kids youve got. Congratulations and Happy Birthday for today! xo
Happy birthday darling! We love you so, so much! We're so glad that Jack is building a hotel so we will have a place to stay when we visit. Maybe Charly and Sage can be the dancing maids??? Love you!
Post a Comment