Saturday, October 22, 2011

Today is Saturday

The past couple of Saturdays Jack and Sage have took it upon themselves to be the Saturday morning wake up call. They are actually hilarious to listen to. They totally rock out with their dancing and sing/scream, "Today is Saturday!" They make up a few verses but then return to their mantra. They really do a great job in the mornings together - leaving us in our room and they play really really well. It usually goes down hill as soon as I leave my room. So I usually listen to them for a while, totally enjoying hearing them sing and play. Yay for moments like these!

1 comment:

ali said...

When I was growing up Saturdays were very special because it was the ONLY day that there were cartoons on TV. We would quietly awake and sneak downstairs to get our fix of Woody Woodpecker, the Road Runner, Popeye and many others. Those were the days...