Sometimes I wish there was something more interesting to do on the Internet. Sometimes I just need an escape from reality. Just a few minutes. Just to breathe. Just to cool calm and collect myself. But really, there isn't much! And it really is just a waste of time.
There has been recent comments in the news about stay at home moms, not knowing what it means to work. And sometimes I agree with that. I look back at the day and think - what on earth have I accomplished?? Nothing!! It makes me feel so lazy and useless. I seriously tried! But it just doesn't work out. Not working sure takes a lot of work at times.
Ok. Reality is calling. The bathroom I just cleaned is poopy again. A certain cute baby wants to eat again. There is screaming and crying and kids just not getting along. Dinner needs to be cooked. Oh to be needed and pulled in so many ways in the same moment.
Fortunately this time out was a little bit rejuvenating.
And my front room is a disaster again...
3 comments:
How I understand... I am trying to escape for a moment by reading your blog.... had a day of my girl vomiting, cramps and PMS, annoying old man neighbor hanging over the fence as my children play with the children next door... then how he comments that my children scream and it bothers him... PMS RAGING... running inside to escape before I tell him what I really think of his opinion! Thanks for the post. It is nice to hear the tales from another at-home mother. This isn't an easy job, but it is an important one.
The Daily Show is pretty funny and doesn't take much time. :-)
Motherhood- WOW- what a trip, right? You can't really know about it until you are one (a Mom). There are definitely ups and downs- seems like they come in spurts.
Anyhow, we were on a down spurt yesterday. I'll call you soon to tell ya why!
Post a Comment