Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just Because He is That Cute.



Really.  Could you get any cuter? 

Sam is going to be 9 months on Sunday.  NINE MONTHS!  Thought I would go ahead and take a picture of him because my monthly pic of him hasn't been all that regular...

Sam is the master scoocher and can get on top of/over anything.  He will eat anything and now feeds himself.  I no longer spoon feed him anything at all.  He is still super smiley and happy but he does not cry.  At all.  He just jumps straight into this pterodachtyl/velociraptor scream.  It is a pretty intense screech.   He loves me very much and always likes to be with me, but I would say Charlotte and Sage make him laugh the most.  Hysterical laughing.  It is pretty fabulous.  That's it for now!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

to answer your question- No.

Andrea said...

He could not get anymore cuter.