Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Today is Sage and Charlotte's first day of preschool.  Charly is just doing a home preschool with 4 other kids from church.  Sage on the other hand is going to a legit school....

I got all choked up after dropping her off.  She is growing up so fast.  She is so big!  I am going to miss her so much.  I love having her home.  But she is soooo ready for this.  She said she was excited to go but she was probably going to be shy.  When I picked her up she said that she was shy in the beginning but it was better later.  And can I tell you how much I love having a girl report on her day rather than my boy?  Seriously - I LOVE getting the details.

Charly was so excited to go to "a little bit of home preschool".  She was super excited to get ready and to wear her backpack.  Man, that girl is a joy.

Oh, let me add that the girls meticulously picked out their outfits and hairstyles...

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Way 2 go girls! Way 2 go Morg for get them all set up for preschool. How wonderful!