Friday, September 14, 2012

Projects

A few projects at our house this year (that I haven't posted about yet):

Pots painted by the kids for Sage's bday:


Planter boxes for the garden that never got planted this year (I made 5 of them): 


Toy kitchen I made while Joel and the older 2 visited his parents:


 
A little flower box for the front entryway: 
 
Our first pic hanging up in the house.  The horseshoes my dad made and the kids hang their backpacks on them.  I love my shutters...
 
Sneak peak of the hotel that Jack has wanted forever.  FOREVER.  It is not done yet (obviously) but it is playable.  The kids love it.  I must admit - it is really awesome.

 
And the fence!  I can't believe I haven't posted a pic before!  It has taken every Saturday for 6 - 7 months of our lives.  I think this deserves a whole new post for itself...

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Maxmomma said...

Wow Morg! Those are AWESOME! I love, LOVE, L.O.V.E. Jack's hotel! So awesome! Can't wait to come and see it in person :)

Andrea said...

Seriously impressive.

Kevin said...

I love the kitchen and hotel. Fun!