Sage did preschool this past year. She went to the same one that Jack went to. I was really happy with the place and will send Charly and Sammy there too.
It was good for Sage. But hard all at the same time. She had some problems with a mean friend. And it made her feel so sad since this girl was her best and only friend. So we talked a lot about what to do in those situations and that the girl was the problem, not Sage. Sage has a very sensitive heart and is still learning to be strong and stick up for herself.
I love my Sage so much and am excited for her to start Kindergarten. She is so smart and so ready. I am going to miss her A LOT. She is really lovely to be around. She is so kind and loving. Charlotte and Sam are going to miss her too.
Sage is very vocal about her love which I love and adore and at the same time it makes me very sad. Let me explain....She tells me at least 100 times a day things like "You are the best mom in the whole wide world" "There could never be a mom as good as you" "I will never forget you" "I will never love anyone as much as I love you" "I just said a prayer to thank Heavenly Father for you being my mom." It just goes on and on. And I love it. LOVE it. But at the same time it makes me sad that she won't always feel that way. I know she is just going to grow up and be dissapointed that I am not as great as she thinks I am. I tell her that I am not perfect but I try to be the best mom to her. "But you are the perfect mom for me." And she says it so sincerely. With so much love and adoration. She is just setting herself up for dissapointment. Yeah, I know it is a sad way to think of it. And so I try not to dwell on that thought and just totally milk it now.
And so she continues to grow into this remarkable young girl. I am so in love with this girl. I pray that she will find a friend, a good friend. One who is nice to her. One who is nice to others. I pray that she will find a friend who is just like her.
Good luck my dear Sagebrush! You are going to rock Kindergarten!
It was good for Sage. But hard all at the same time. She had some problems with a mean friend. And it made her feel so sad since this girl was her best and only friend. So we talked a lot about what to do in those situations and that the girl was the problem, not Sage. Sage has a very sensitive heart and is still learning to be strong and stick up for herself.
I love my Sage so much and am excited for her to start Kindergarten. She is so smart and so ready. I am going to miss her A LOT. She is really lovely to be around. She is so kind and loving. Charlotte and Sam are going to miss her too.
Sage is very vocal about her love which I love and adore and at the same time it makes me very sad. Let me explain....She tells me at least 100 times a day things like "You are the best mom in the whole wide world" "There could never be a mom as good as you" "I will never forget you" "I will never love anyone as much as I love you" "I just said a prayer to thank Heavenly Father for you being my mom." It just goes on and on. And I love it. LOVE it. But at the same time it makes me sad that she won't always feel that way. I know she is just going to grow up and be dissapointed that I am not as great as she thinks I am. I tell her that I am not perfect but I try to be the best mom to her. "But you are the perfect mom for me." And she says it so sincerely. With so much love and adoration. She is just setting herself up for dissapointment. Yeah, I know it is a sad way to think of it. And so I try not to dwell on that thought and just totally milk it now.
And so she continues to grow into this remarkable young girl. I am so in love with this girl. I pray that she will find a friend, a good friend. One who is nice to her. One who is nice to others. I pray that she will find a friend who is just like her.
Good luck my dear Sagebrush! You are going to rock Kindergarten!

No comments:
Post a Comment