Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sage's 5th bday

Mid July Sage had a birthday.  She is a full hand now.

On the morning of her birthday Joel woke up everyone up super early so that he could go to doughnuts for breakfast with us before he had to go to work.  It was fun.  Early, but fun.  Sage felt special.  We did presents after Joel came home.  I had made her a jewelery tree and gave her some kits to make some jewelry.  That kept the kids busy for a couple of days.

On the weekend after her bday we had about 10 kids over for a Hello Kitty Pirate party.  I didn't take any pictures but we had balloon races, marshmallow guns, bread stick sword fights, walked the plank, made ice cream in bags and had cake.  It was fun and she was very happy with it.  Every one who came were very generous with their gifts.

Some things about Sage, according to Sage:

Favorite Color: same as Mom's favorite color, blue
Favorite food: Ice Cream
Favorite thing to play: her American Girl Doll named Morgan
Favorite book: Berenstain Bears
Favorite song: Songs that she makes up about Mom
Something she is good at: Riding her bike without any training wheels.
Other things about Sage: She loves to play with her big brother.
Biggest fear: the dark
When I grow up: she wants to be a mom.


I know I just blogged about Sage, but I just want to say again that Sage is so special.  She is very pleasant to be around.  She really is sooooo so SOOOOO kind and loving to Sam and Charlotte.  She idolizes Jack but he can be such an older brother and make her cry.  She has such a good, kind heart.  Sage is very intelligent and is already reading simple words.  I love this girl.  LOVE her.  So deeply.  So intensely.  I am so blessed to be her mama. 


 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: