This year the three older kids all did swim lessons. Jack was in a class alone and the girls were together right afterwards. Jack and Charly loved it, Sage, not so much. BUT they did all learn to swim. Jack worked on diving and rocked it. He especially loved the knee dives. This was the first time doing lessons for both the girls and they really were fun to watch. They both can totally swim now. Even Ms. Charlotte. It is amazing watching such a little girl swim across the entire width of the pool. It is actually fun going swimming now (which is always just me and the 4 kids). It is less stressfull for me - seeing I only have 2 arms. Someday we will have a pool of our own....someday....someday...only because the summers are so stinking hot here.
I am sorry there are so many pictures. I really did weed them down significantly.
I am sorry there are so many pictures. I really did weed them down significantly.

No comments:
Post a Comment