It has been a long time. Too long. I am hoping to get back into the habit of blogging. Now that Sammy is getting older I am finding it to be a little easier to be in front of the computer to type. He is a whopping 2 years old now. Things are a little less crazy. :) I also think I stopped blogging because I got a fancy phone and just took all my pictures on the phone, none of which were blog quality pictures. But I feel the need to start back up again. I have forgotten so much already. So real photos or just phone snaps, I am going to hopefully record my sweet little family.
Halloween is over. We had several different Halloween celebrations, one each weekend in October. The Zoo Boo, the pumpkin patch with the train, the Fall Festival at school and the Trunk or Treat at church. Plus the older ones have been in soccer, so our weekends have been full. (One more week of soccer. I am so excited to have our Saturdays back!)
I am amused with myself - wanting to restart the blog yet I have nothing profound to say. Better luck next week?
2 comments:
I go back and forth, blogging and too busy, blogging and too busy....It is fun to look back and see where our family is at for sure, so I need to do better too! Yay for the end of soccer season, it's exhausting!
Yay! So excited to see you back on your blog! Great pictures!! Your kids are getting big and are so darling! Great costumes! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment