I was trying to figure out how to put fun things on the blog. This video is the reason why I don't take too many videos or even pictures any more. Jack wants to, uh, help.
Oh my goodness! That is just too cute! I love it, I love it, I love it! Thank you for posting that video! I'd love to see more of that! :) Jack is just so cute! I love seeing him walking! Way to go cute little Jack! Love you bunches!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is just too cute! I love it, I love it, I love it! Thank you for posting that video! I'd love to see more of that! :) Jack is just so cute! I love seeing him walking! Way to go cute little Jack! Love you bunches!
Love,
Aunt Lo
Look at that dude walking! He's got his daddy's swagger.
Post a Comment