My sister Andrea had a baby yesterday!
I talked to her last night and both baby and momma seem to be healthy and doing well. I'm happy for her and her family, especially Jaqi the new big sister. She is going to be very sweet and caring.
For the occasion I crocheted little booties for Alejandra. Here is a pic before I send them off:
4 comments:
So exciting! I can't wait to get to see her! She'll look adorable in her new little booties you made for her! They are so cute! Good job Auntie Morgan!
Congrats on becoming an Aunt again (to both of us and Brittany too, of course)! :)
....why do the babies get all the good stuff????
Good job Morg! The booties look awesome! I know I can't wait to see Alejandra.
You are simply amazing, I can't beleive you are making booties. They are really cute, you did a fabulous job. "I want some"
Post a Comment