Joel and I have seriously been discussing baby names for our little girl. We are so unable to agree on anything. Everything I like doesn't cut it for Joel. Joel's only requirement is that it isn't in the top 100 names. So we were able to come up with a list.
Then I talked to my cousin Tarynn and she gave us a link to this cool website:
Basically, everything on our list we had to take off because it was too popular. So Joel set out on a little project. He went through every letter of the alphabet on this site and made a list of acceptable names. :) It was quite the endeavor, but we have narrowed it down to less than 10 names:
Faith Sierra Sage Eliza Gabriella Hope Kennedy Paige Raegan
So there you have it. Just wait, she is not going to have any of these names!
4 comments:
I love all of those. I know Mom always loved the name Paige, but when she married Dad...she didn't want a Paige Wright. ;p
It's true! I have another name I like....Eve. There's a gal at work by that name and I love it!
I like all of the possibilities.... you can't go wrong!
Those all sound great. Look forward to the final verdict.
That site is sweet.
I used to check that site all the time too! (at least with Simon). I share Joel's point of view in trying to pick names that aren't too popular. I like all those names you listed. There is a little girl at church named Kennedy and she is so cute! So, of course, I have a positive association with that name. Her little sister's name is Macy. I think they're both cute. Anyway, I'm sure y'all with come up with a great name that fits her perfectly! :)
Post a Comment