Sunday, March 30, 2008

"buh-buh"

A few weeks ago we went to the store and they had this new display of balls. As soon as Jack saw them he ran up and started saying "Buh-buh"! Total surprise to me that he could say ball, let alone say it correctly.
I was so impressed that he got to take one home - a splurge for me - I'm a bit of a stickler.
The next few days he just carried the ball around and would not let it go. It was too cute!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness Morg! That is just too cute! He is such a doll. I love that he carried it around for the rest of the day. It sounds like that was a winner of a buy!

I love that last picture of him smiling! So adorable!

Britt Wright said...

Boys and their toys...I guess you never get old of saying that, huh? Jack is growing up so fast...and getting more handsome.