Monday, December 29, 2008

CSI Part 1

Today has been quite the day. I folded some laundry and brought the clothes to Sis' room. This is what I found.

Of course my attention went straight to Sage.

Nothing too out of the ordinary, right? I had to do a double take too.

Hmm, that's odd....What is Jack's chair doing in Sage's room?

Oh, what's that on the rocking chair?

That doesn't look right either.

Geni dog? A coyote? Hmmm....Sage?

Though looking a little guilty, it didn't seem to fit. Did you see what happened sis?

Rats, she wasn't looking. Some more investigative work to do...

Ah, I see now. To think that Jack was really playing the piano so innocently.

He didn't even have the music open! Ah that boy.

1 comment:

Britt Wright said...

So cute! Your kids are darling...Jack is so grown-up and Sage has killer dimples. Isn't motherhood full of surprises!