Monday, December 22, 2008

Picture Time! (Thanksgiving)

I already talked about the most DELICIOUS turkey that I've ever had. Well, here it is. The best bird we have ever cooked (not too hard to do for our first one).

In terms of food, here were our contributions. The bird, gravy and rolls. These are the best crescent rolls. I got the recipe from a Friend magazine 2 years ago. They take all day to make, but are totally worth it.

I was obviously lacking in the picture taking department that night. I only have one picture of people. Well, there were 2, but one was of me and Jack and I look TERRIBLE, so it is NOT being posted here. But here is Sage on her first Thanksgiving.

Here is a random picture of Katherine. I think she looks great in the picture. I put it here because she was there on Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Britt Wright said...

I do like that picture of Katherine also! I'm glad your turkey turned out GREAT! Oh, and Sage, of course, is so beautiful!