Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Picassa 3

So I've just downloaded Picassa 3, Google's photo editing program. I LOVE it. I like the control it gives you with the collages. I don't have photoshop, but aspire to someday. Picassa is what I use because it is so handy, free, and easy to use. Here are some pics of Sage. Sage has been a trooper lately. She has been sleeping LOTS and when she is awake, she has been really happy and a big cheese ball. She is in love with a stuffed animal bear my mom gave the kids for Christmas. Joel and I have come the the consensus that rice cereal was not settling in her stomach very well. One and half weeks ago we switched to 'real' food. First sweet potatos and then tonight will be her 3rd night of squash. She eats tons and seems to be a MUCH happier baby. I find that I can't get my lips off of her cheeks. They are so darn kissable. Gotta love her dimples. (Note: I did not specify which dimply cheeks I love, just to point that out....)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Britt Wright said...

Sage is so cute in her hat! And I must say, she has good taste, rice cereal really has no taste. Gotta love her dimples!