Many of you don't know this, probably don't even want to know this, but I finally said goodbye to my friend.
He had been keeping me company for weeks now, hanging out in the kitchen, on the counter, me watching his corpse slowly loosing his vibrant turquoise color. But he was amazing, his wings especially, so delicate and intricate.Joel found him when my car was broken a few weeks ago and was fixing it. Joel brought him in to show us the beauty. And for some reason, he never left. But I finally decided that we didn't need to start our own taxidermy in the kitchen, so he got so lovingly tossed in the bin.
Fare well my friend. Now I can have that corner of kitchen counter back.

1 comment:
Wow, you are good to have appreciated the beauty in her... I on the other hand see a gross dead dragonfly! Congrats on having your counter back :)
Post a Comment