Joel has been working on showing the kids how to show gratitude to me for all the cooking I do. Every night he says dinner tastes great and thank you so much for all my hard work. I love that it is catching on.
Jack is sure to tell me after most meals, unprompted, "Thank you mom for cooking lunch, I like meat (or whatever we ate.)"
My favorite so far was yesterday when we were eating some rolls we made, right hot out of the oven. He put his arm around me and hugged me tight and said in all seriousness, "Mom, I'm proud of you for making rolls with me. I'm proud of you."
He is such a sweetheart.
4 comments:
Jack is such a sweet heart! Oh...and Morg, I'm proud of you too! =)
That is so sweet! What a great example from Daddy! Your kiddos are so sweet and darling! I love them! And, yes, I'm proud of you too, Morgan! :)
What a sweetheart! Those are the moments I was talking about in my blog a few months ago- those moments are better than the Academies! Plus, I must confess- warm rolls?! Who could not be proud of you?
.... love it love it love it ...
Post a Comment