Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Recent Projects

I was about to email my sister who likes to see my projects, but instead decided to post it here for you all to see.

This past week I made a school bag for Jack – his from last year was in pretty poor shape.  He picked out the fabric (with a little guidance) and made some design decisions.  It was going to be a backpack but then he changed his mind last minute and wanted a shoulder bag.  I don’t really have a lot of manly fabrics, I discovered.

SANY0024 SANY0025 

Then I also made a necklace with some buttons.  It isn’t fancy but I really like those buttons.  It is hard to wear because Charly likes to suck on necklaces so much…

SANY0019

There you have it.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Love the bag. I think it is manly enough for a 3 year old(right-3?). Love the necklace. Very cool Morgs!

Emily S. said...

LOVE these! Totally up my alley! :)