Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas in a nutshell

My mom, dad and Thabo came for Christmas this year.  We got the best of both worlds of being home and having both sets of grandparents for all the festivities.  It was so much fun and WAY too short.  We did lots of projects, ate lots of food, played on mom’s phone, danced and sang while dad played the ukulele and had a great time while being utterly spoiled.  I sure do love my family.  Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

PC230009 PC230015 PC230027 PC240029 PC240033 PC240039 PC250060 PC250084 PC250087 PC260093 PC260097 (768x1024)

3 comments:

andy said...

awesome pictures and looks like it was a ton of fun.

Katia said...

Very nice pictures. It's great to be with family at Christmas time. ... And... I got to see you wearing that fun outfit!!!! :) Love you. Wishing you a Happy and Wonderful New Year!

Maxmomma said...

HOW FUN!!!! I didn't know Uncle Bob played the Uke :)