Yup. I got my hair done. I ditched my old dresser and went to a new lady. I think I like it. I wanted an Emo style hair, but recognizing that I wasn’t a teenager anymore. I like the cut and I’m still getting used to the color – it is a dark brown/red color. I would have liked more blonde, seeing that is what I’m most comfortable with. We were going to do pink right behind the ears, but the color really threw me off, so maybe next time. This is probably the cutest that it is ever going to look because she put a lot of product in. Thanks Joel for all your help!
4 comments:
Love the haircut! So cute!
CUTE Morg! I love the light on top of the dark- great lookin'!
You sassy thing, You. Love it!
I don't recognize you....can ya spell your name for me....real slow????
Post a Comment